Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Why?


I like to explore places and experience art
Like to call myself a seeker 
marvelled at what nature reveals to me

Ma, you know my wishes are pure, uncontaminated
but then why u stop me?

i like to walk like a free bird
Why Ma, the world around me tells its not wise to do that?

Why cannot i feel free ma?
Why i am told about does and don't of society

Why is still a girl thought of needing someone to protect her
Be it father, brother, husband or son

I know i can take care of things
Why then this world makes me feel weak sometimes

I dont think we as women have still experienced what is freedom
The world has not considered woman as human yet

2 comments:

Archana Bahuguna said...

Beautiful. I am with you. :-)

Sunil Sood said...

Because there is this notorious 'man' in Human!