Sunday, June 07, 2009

Driving Test
Last weekend had gone to give driving test, my teacher knowing that i am bad at doing reverse, took 1 hour class in the morning to ensure, i am all set. Won't say the practice classes went that well...i still ended up parking the vehicle near the gutter with little space to get out. He said no one asks one to do right reverse, and u r fine in left reverse.

I was confident it will all go fine...had to wait a long time for my turn to come...finally it came...the inspector asked me to do a right reverse.... It started well then the trouble started...i think i parked the car in the middle.

I was sure, i would have flunked...but hope is a very strange thing...it never gives up till the end...the person from driving school who accompanied us asked us to call later in the evening to know the result...i knew very clearly the inspector should have failed but still...i thought maybe the inspector has a tie-up with the school and will make me pass...i promised i will take extra classes to master reverse in any case.

I could not speak to the person for some reason, later went to the school to check the result..and got to know that i have flunked...it was not a surprise at all for me...later called my teacher and told him that i failed, he told me that even he had failed for the first, felt it was very nice of him to say that.

Next time i am gonna go to give the test...gonna do reverse in istyle :)

5 comments:

Jaya said...

Good luck! :)
Yes Hope is highly optimsitic :) :) Don't bother, you would do well next time.

Archana Bahuguna said...

:-)

Aur ek main hoon jise Indian Drvg license ke liye driving test bhi nahin dena padha tha :-)!

Lekin takdeer ne panna palta aur ...

For the US driving license: I failed the written test and then the road test once before finally getting it.

So hold your hopes high! :-)

Archana Bahuguna said...

How you wrote is very funny by the way! :-)

AMIT said...

So u learnt driving or it is left?

Lingerie Bookmark

Unknown said...

being bit lazy, have not yet started the special classes yet :)