Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Company-First Love
Last weekend met a friend, who worked with me in my first company.
We spoke about how we all were at that time, for us friendship mattered more than anything else...the reason we wanted to stick around though there was no work was because we had amazing people.

I remember, one friend of mine there, really hoped that a particular project came through, else he knew one of his close friend will think of leaving. He was willing to give his project to his friend so that he does not leave.

I guess, with time...we have matured and got rid of such sentimental attachment. Those sure were memorable days. I do not think i can ever feel the same way i felt working there, i guess it has to do more with it being the first company.
And i guess, i was really lucky to meet so many like-minded people at one place.

I remember that, when i joined there...i decided i will never leave this company until they fire me :D. Now, i will never say something like that for any company :)

1 comment:

Jaya said...

We were fresh out of college and friendship mattered a lot to us. It does even now, but we have matured. It's difficult to make friendships at work the way we made in collge. I think mainly because we no longer have the "raw" time of chit /chatting...