Saturday, December 22, 2007

10 yrs from Now
J tagged me to answer what i want to be 10 yrs from now.

Well, i am a non planner, to be frank have no clue what i will be 10yrs from now..so let me do some blue sky thinking here.
Hope 10yrs from now, i am more wiser, more at peace with everything around, better at handling chaos.

Would imagine i would be a mother of a kid by then, hopefully will be doing good..hope i am not in IT around that time, doing something which like doing, having time to explore my interests.

4 comments:

Mohit said...

hey.. thats sweet :)

Komila said...

Good thought... how abt singing and releasing an album, "Inspiration" from M. Madhu...

Jaya said...

Hey Madhu, your wishes are really sweet and I hope all of them get realised.

Archana Bahuguna said...

10 years from now I want to be more content with myself than I am ... :-)