Saturday, September 22, 2007

Breaks Over
Tomorrow marks the end of my week long(correction short) vacation..sob sob sob
Back to the grind from monday...
Back to the world of status reporting, tracking, losing calm :)
On the sidenote, back to the world of taking small tea breaks and small chat breaks
back to experiencing joy on wednesdays, as more then half of the week is over
and being in best spirits on friday

Yet still not ready to face the world(read office)
Khaas school mein hoti...bol paati mummy tuesday se jaoongi, monday nahin jaoongi
Ab aisa kise bolu...koi nahin samjhega :)

I remember in school the thought of taking day off meant, not meeting your friends
hence would rarely take off
In office, finding such friends is rare and sadly when u find them...its tough to take out time

Lets see how days will be from Monday. Having severe monday blues starting today itself :)

3 comments:

Mohit said...

back in school days long vacations had a special significance to me as it meant being away from hostel.. no more waking up at 5, no PT no drills. Being with family and relatives,just lazying around all day eating the delicacies prepared exclusively for me :) all masti... no waste of time [read as 'finishing holiday homework]
I remember how I always tried to persuade my parent to get a fake medical certificate so that I could stay a week or two longer at home.
in a residential school [a military one] there is no concept of day off .. you are either in class or infirmary and I guess I am making up for all that now.. well I do sometimes call up my PM to tell him that I don't feel like coming to office for the day.... most of the times I do this to sleep all day long :)

Jaya said...

I know it's tough to get back to work after a vacation. I don't feel like getting back even after a regular weekend !

Archana Bahuguna said...

He he ... Hope your first week is really light :-)