Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bad Me

These days i am losing my temper at the drop of an hat and my temper rises like water gushing out of hose :)
Maybe its not these days, i always was like this...just that it has become more frequent now.

I know my batchmates can never imagine me like this, but guys i am really nasty, you will not like to work with me :).

I have a new team member on my team and i am trying to teach her what accountability is all about...somehow after a one nice cozy chat, i feel i have done it from my side and its time for her to act.

Today i made her work on a weekend, she asked me indirectly does she have to finish this today only or Monday will be okay. I said today only. I have seen her hesitate to ask me something, sadly she has no choice.

Sometimes feel i have become a sadist.

Will patch up once she meets my expectations once :)

3 comments:

Mohit said...

I guess that the work pressure takes a toll on us in different ways and this is one of those... i sometimes tend to do this even to the ppl who are good and performing well.. even though at all times I know that its not right..

Archana Bahuguna said...

Don't think too much about it yaar. Insaan hi hain hum. And dont worry, you are NOT becoming a sadist, of all things :-).

Komila said...

Aree tusi gussa ?? aye ki ???

I think its just work pressure which drives everyone crazy...

just take a deep breath and have a glass of lassi ;)

thund rakho thund... mein hoon na.. gusaa mujhe email mein bhej do.